adsense

Monday, February 20, 2017

Pastor Adeboye: I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer



During a ministry at a three-day special programme to end the church’s 40-day fasting and prayer period at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye said the ministry was not financially buoyant before he came on board.

His words:

“When God called me into full time ministry, I must tell you the truth, I was afraid because things were rough. I knew poverty when I was young but I became a university teacher with the belief that my days of poverty were gone. “When God asked me to leave my job to become a full-time pastor, the total income of the church was less than my salary and we were to share it among some 39 people.

‘’I was really afraid but God gave me one promise. He said do not worry my son, I will be with you.
If you are wondering why my case is different, it is because God told me that He will be with me and He has been faithful to His promise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...