adsense

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kanye West Reserves Special Treats For Kim K On Mother's Day

Kim Kardashian has boasted that Kanye West is “the best husband ever” after spoiling her rotten on Mother’s Day (May 10). Yeezy wasn’t going to let Kim being in Brazil stop him from celebrating her being his baby mama, with the ‘Only One’ rapper organising a number of treats for the socialite.

Kardashian took to Instagram to share a snap of thousands of white roses, with the 34-year old captioning the image: “I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing
thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day!



“I’m so sad I'm so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby & North soooo much!!!” And, the surprises didn’t end there, with West organising a string quartet to play songs from her favourite artist Sam Smith while she had dinner.

A stunned Kimmy wrote: “So I get to a restaurant in São Paulo & my husband had a string quartet waiting playing Sam Smith!!!!! “Every single waiter who brought food said "This is from Mr. West for the best mother in the world"! Seriously I have the best husband ever!!!!”



Now, where do we find ourselves a Kanye? Kim also took the time to pay tribute to her own mum, Kris Jenner, on the image-sharing website, posting a cute snap of them together.



She captioned the pic: “Everything I am I owe it all to you mom! Everything I will teach my daughter you taught me first! Thank you mom for being there for me & loving me unconditionally! I love you so much!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...