adsense

Monday, April 06, 2015

The Full Video Of How The Oba Of Lagos Threatens The Igbos




Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu’s statement that Lagos residents of Igbo descent must vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwumi Ambode, or else they will die in the lagoon has been confirmed via a circulating video.



The monarch on Sunday said he was not ready to beg the Igbos and warned them not to repeat their support for presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan on March 28.

Following the criticism that greeted the outburst, the Oba’s palace issued a statement denying the comments attributed to the paramount ruler in the state.

But the video recording has now confirmed that Oba Akiolu indeed uttered what he had been accused of saying. The video is available for view below. 

He can be heard saying “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me. “Jonathan is my son and I speak to him everyday. By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future.

“On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water. “I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.

“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water. “I am for the progress, growth and development of Lagos. Ambode is highly cerebral, he’s a symbol and he is going to deliver the message which I, the Oba of Lagos, have said. And he will govern the state for another eight years. “He is going on a mission and God will give him the wisdom and knowledge to fulfill that mission. Almost a year ago, I declared that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos and it will not change.

The video is available for view below


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...