adsense

Monday, April 20, 2015

Kanye West: I'm Not Illuminati




Kanye West has revealed he is not a member of the Illuminati as widely believed. The rapper is featured in Paper Magazine looking dead serious on the cover. 



Kanye who answer serious questions in this issue also addressed the illuminati rumor saying it’s all hogwash. In own words, 



“I’m tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That’s ridiculous. We don’t run anything; we’re celebrities. We’re the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don’t lose money on a contract.” 



Speaking about his daughter the rapper also said, “When I look in North’s eyes, I’m happy about every mistake I’ve ever made.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...